This movie is my new religion. I am not kidding. I loved every minute of this film. I know it bombed out of theaters in four and a half minutes. I know that it was on DVD extremely fast and I realize most of you probably don’t know anything from the D other than “Tribute” or maybe “Fuck Her Gently” but that’s o.k. Most of you thought Napoleon Dynamite was sweet, so you can anally fist yourself for all I care. The D is one of my favorite bands. Their T.V. Show was pure genius, and this movie was handed down from the lords of rock themselves. The only thing this flick was missing was… well nothing. It was perfect.
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor