After a lot of thinking I have decided my favorite band this week is Megadeth.
I own the bulk of everything they have ever recorded and I can honestly say not a day goes by that i don’t listen to them a little bit. In particular this week I get a chubby every time i here something from “Rust In Peace”. Not only that, I know he has a rep as kind of a dick, but Dave Mustaine is one of the greatest writers i have ever heard, and when he speaks in interviews he always has at least three little nuggets that make me laugh. Now, go dig yourself some Megadeth!
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor