Ah yes, another Lord Of The Rings/Harry Potter/Narnia type children’s book turned movie.The movie wasn’t TOO bad,but wasn’t that great either.It was way too short, and seemed like everything was being rushed.John Malkovich Played a great part as the king, even though he was probably in the film for a total of 5 minutes.There wasn’t a lot of fighting, but there was a lot of flying.Society now seems to be a little obsessed over this new “nerd” fad, where it’s cool to like knights and dungeons and dragons…I don’t know why really.I mean, these type of movies are alright, but some people take it to extremes, and theres no reason for it.Just like the 45 year old guy who dresses up like Darth Maul to see one of the first 3 awful episodes of Star Wars.My point is, they should have tried a little harder on this one.Eh, but it’s only Eragon.I hope if they ever make a sequal, they learn from their mistakes…now that i think about it, i’m glad the movie was only about 90 minutes. 6 Out Of 10.
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor