More slapstick comedy, this time with the king, Leslie “I’m 104 years old” Nelson. Pretty decent flick.It kinda got really dumb towards the end of i, but eh, what do you expect.I don’t ever recall this movie being in theaters, and with good reason.It’s really not that funny.Kinda “heh, that was funny”, not really “HAHAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY IT MAKES ME WANT TO MERGE LANES WITHOUT LOOKING!.”6 Out Of 10.
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor