I’m surprised at how good this movie turned out.It had a decent story line, and some really funny parts to it.I thought it was going to be a complete rip off of “The Transporter” but, it was far from it.The flashy, speedy, crooked camera work does get quit annoying at times, but mostly you don’t noticed because your too bust laughing at something else in the film.I know some of the things are supossed to be funny, and some of it i laughed at anyway, regardless. Jason Statham does a great job as usual as his typical smart assed assassin type character.Then again, it can’t be hard, he plays the same character in EVERY movie he’s in.You’d have to catch on sooner or later, right? 7 Out Of 10.
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor