If there were ever a reason to watch Spider-man 2, or watch it again, this is it.A great film film to begin with, now 8 minutes longer then it’s original theatrical version.My favorite scene was triple J dressed up in Spideys costume after hour at the bugle pretending to be Spider-man.The battle scenes were extended as well.And of course, the movie is worth watching just to hear Aunt May’s 45 minute speech about how there is a hero in all of us.Though a little cheesy, it does make you think about bringing tears to your eyes.If i were you, i would go out and buy Spider-man 2.1 right now. 8 out of 10. Nice tights Spidey. Nice Tights.
- It was a Hell of a decade
- The Cambria County War Memorial.
- Power down the self destruct sequence.
- “MY KOSHER MOTORCYCLE AND A SWITCHBLADE KNIFE”
- Even up.
- Tragedy in Colorado
- SNYDER announces reunion. World climaxes.
- Adventures in Stand-up
- WILLY THE POOR IN: CONSPIRACY THEORIES
- Way of the Road presents: Road Chode
- WILLY THE POOR IN: WILLY IS A DEAD BEAR MISS HIM MISS HIM
- Willy the Poor and Swine’s Big Day
- Willy the Poor and the Ass Party
- Willy the Poor and the Asian-Six-Holed-Sex-Doll
- The Amazing Misadventures of Willy the Poor