I couldn’t be any happier with this outcome. With Favre in New York, it is a sports writer’s wet-dream, but all those writers are gonna be talking about how Favre is having the worst season of his career.
I am predicting a few things:
Worst season of his career
2. His last season, for good.
3. Jets win 5 games maximum.
4. Favre does not go through this season without missing a game or two because of injury.
5. Said injury will be completely embellished.
6. Favre walks off the field after 80% of his sets of downs with his head low and I love every second of it.
I have nothing but sports-hate for Brett Favre after how he handled all this nonsense. I could not be happier with how Green Bay threw him away for what I am guessing is a 4th round pick. I can’t wait to watch how Brett Favre’s terrible season gets more air-time than other teams doing WELL.